- THC is considered a psychoactive compound thought to increase neurological risk in those with MS.
- CBD is thought to hold greater therapeutic potential because it doesn’t cause the sensation of being high, though it has its own set of side effects, as Multiple Sclerosis News Today reported .
- These combined compounds seem to reduce my neurological pain and spasms without psychoactive side effects.
- I’ve tried several topicals and found that most of them quiet the pain and the spasms, though I’ve found some products to be more effective than others.
- The opinions expressed in this column are not those of Multiple Sclerosis News Today or its parent company, BioNews Services, and are intended to spark discussion about issues pertaining to multiple sclerosis.
Read full article: multiplesclerosisnewstoday.com