- Indian societies dating 3000 years back reportedly began to use cannabis flower to diminish pain too.
- People with pain know that it’s often a combination of multiple pain symptoms that causes an issue, not simply soreness.
- This is made possible by CBD’s ability to stimulate CB2 receptors within the endocannabinoid system, many of which are located in the nervous system.
- Last, it stresses the potential importance of terpenes in pain relief meaning it’s important to go for a full spectrum cannabis oil versus a CBD isolate to help get the complete picture when it comes to pain relief.
- Steady internal dosing also can balance the whole endocannabinoid system, which is sometimes beneficial to pain.
Read full article: missgrass.com