- The sector saw substantial competition in the natural health segment where the FDA has not enforced regulatory oversight leading to a barrage of competition.
- CWH continues to invest for a future where hemp-infused food products don’t have restrictions leading to a substantial dip in near-term profits.
- In addition, CWH is aggressively moving to push topicals into the FDM channel in April to develop the business while the market awaits FDA clarity.
- The large market share in the FDM sector positions the new entity to command substantial growth when the FDA offers clarity in the sector.
- The key investor takeaway is that CWH continues to make aggressive moves to position the company for the eventual unlocking of the domestic CBD market.
Read full article: seekingalpha.com