- He’s just set up a local entity for Bondi Partners, the business he started with
- with various Trump Administration apparatchiks and with the Morrison government, Bondi Partners appears to be a sure bet for Hockey, even from Pennsylvania Avenue.
- In practical terms, this means reaching shared positions on tough foreign affairs issues, including Russian election meddling, Chinese 5G networks, Iranian influence and North Korea sanctions.
- , the chair of the US Friends of Australia congressional caucus, and UK Conservative Party MP
- Tugendhat even voted against his Conservative Party two weeks ago and was a vocal opponent of the UK government’s decision to include Huawei in its 5G network plans.
Read full article: theage.com.au