- Feds OK credit union employment for people with marijuana convictions; Treatment providers push UK to consider decrim; NASCAR blocks CBD sponsorships
- Never let a marijuana bill catch you by surprise with exclusive access to Marijuana Moment’s custom-built cannabis legislation tracker for just $25/month.
- New Jersey Assembly Oversight, Reform and Federal Relations Committee has scheduled a hearing for next week on legislation to place a marijuana legalization referendum on the 2020 ballot.
- Chicago, Illinois’s mayor announced that officials will hold additional marijuana legalization information sessions this week.
- The post Federal watchdog weighs in on USDA hemp process (Newsletter: December 3, 2019) appeared first on Marijuana Moment.
Read full article: marijuanamoment.net