- ‘Be open’ and other advice for new Michigan recreational marijuana shoppers
- That’s the sentiment surrounding the end of marijuana prohibition and the opening day of recreational marijuana sales in Michigan Sunday, Dec. 1.
- While the majority of new recreational customers MLive spoke with had prior black-market experience with the psychoactive plant that’s still deemed illegal and without and medical benefit federally, employees and customers said shopping for marijuana is a welcoming experience — if you don’t mind waiting in line for several hours.
- They waited more than four hours in line outside Exclusive Brands but walked out with small white bags filled with marijuana product and smiles on their faces.
- Alliston compared the experience to going to a restaurant and ordering from a menu and had this advice for new recreational shoppers.
Read full article: mlive.com