- The FDA warned 15 companies to stop advertising CBD illegally.
- On Dec. 4, NJ Cannabis Insider hosts a networking event in Red Bank, featuring a key lawmaker and business leaders in the medical marijuana and legal cannabis industries.
- ” We remain concerned that some people wrongly think that the myriad of CBD products on the market, many of which are illegal, have been evaluated by the FDA and determined to be safe, or that trying CBD ‘can’t hurt,'” Dr. Amy Abernethy, the FDA’s principal deputy commissioner, said in a statement.
- When Gov. Phil Murphy signed a law in August allowing hemp to be grown freely , he also made it legal to add CBD to food and drink, despite FDA regulations barring such uses.
- Subscribe here for exclusive insider information from NJ Cannabis Insider .
Read full article: nj.com