- CBD is one of at least 113 known cannabinoids derived from the hemp plant.
- These plant-based cannabinoids are similar in structure to the body’s own cannabinoid system, called the endocannabinoid system.
- The specific cannabinoid substance found in marijuana that makes you high is called THC – the psychoactive part of the drug.
- The industrial hemp production is grown to have significantly lower THC levels and higher CBD yields.
- Due to the extremely low levels of THC, there’s no reason why CBD oil should be addictive when used responsibly.
Read full article: openaccessgovernment.org