- The Public Cannabis Company Revenue & Income Tracker , managed by New Cannabis Ventures, ranks the top revenue producing cannabis stocks that generate industry sales of more than US$7.5 million per quarter.
- American Dollar Reporting – Public Cannabis Company Revenue Tracker
- Valens GroWorks joined the list with $16.5 revenue that produced adjusted operating profit of C$5.5 million, while Liberty Health Sciences generated sales of C$10.6 million, which represented 93% growth from its fiscal Q1.
- Canopy Growth (TSX: WEED) (NYSE: CGC) could regain the lead among LPs, as it is expected to report Q2 revenue of C$117 million, which would represent 29% sequential growth.
- Finally, Organigram (TSX: OGI) (NASDAQ: OGI) reports its fiscal Q4 ending in August, and the company is expected to grow revenue sequentially by 21% to C$29.9 million.
Read full article: newcannabisventures.com