- People suffering from cancer are often prescribed pain medication, to cope with the pain that results from the treatment and they often do not offer relief from pain.
- CBD has shown to relieve symptoms caused by cancer in many studies and might also have cancer relieving properties but further research is needed to assess its safety and efficacy as a clinical drug.
- Some studies have shown that CBD can help control blood pressure fluctuations that result from stress.
- When the results were compared in a study where half the volunteers were given a placebo and half were given CBD, those with CBD intake were found to have lower blood pressure in comparison to those who took the placebo.
- Some skin conditions are also a result of underlying inflammation in the skin and CBD alleviates these conditions by reducing inflammation.
Read full article: ventsmagazine.com