- There are fundamental differences between CBD isolate and CBD distillate, although both are extremely potent forms of cannabidiol.
- If anything, isolate can be seen as a more reduced form of cannabidiol, as it contains virtually nothing but cannabidiol.
- The distillate, on the other hand, is like full-spectrum CBD oil in powder form and sometimes contains levels of THC that make it illegal according to federal policy.
- Even popular products such as wax and shatter are made using solvent extraction, where butane is the solvent and the final product is butane hash oil (BHO or wax and shatter).
- The final product is a powder much like CBD isolate, except that it contains much more than CBD.
Read full article: thejointblog.com