- CBD thus helps in improving your metabolism and helping you lose weight since the body uses the calories from the food you eat as an energy source as opposed to storing it at fat.
- CB1 inhibition or ablation helps reduce food intake as well as body weight.
- Besides the role played by CBD in boosting metabolism and appetite suppression, it also plays an important role in moderating the storage of fat in the body.
- The white adipocytes are involved in the storage of fat, brown adipocytes are involved in the use of calories for thermogenesis and energy, while the beige adipocytes are in a transitional state that can become either brown or white depending on the body’s energy expenditure or needs.
- It means that if you consume CBD, it has the potential to act on the endocannabinoid receptors and signal to the body to transition the bad white adipose tissue to beige or brown adipose tissue that’s easier to burn.
Read full article: mymmanews.com