- A school photo taken of Mert Nay in Year 8 shows the otherwise ‘lonely and weird’ teenager smiling in his Blacktown Boys High School uniform
- Ney grew up in a weatherboard home in Marayong, near Blacktown in Sydney’s west, the middle of three siblings and the son of Turkish-Cypriot parents.
- NSW Police Commissioner Mick Fuller confirms the two crimes are linked and reveals the alleged attacker – 21-year-old Mert Ney – has a history of mental health issues.
- The woman who police suspect had her throat slashed by the man accused of the Sydney knife rampage was a sex worker operating from her home.
- ‘I was just acting on instinct’: Hero bystander recounts the moment he pinned crazed knifeman to the ground using a MILK CRATE after stabbing a woman and attacking others in Sydney’s CBD
Read full article: dailymail.co.uk