- The man who allegedly went on an erratic stabbing rampage in Sydney’s CBD yesterday afternoon grew up a loner and has a history of drug and mental health issues.
- NSW Police Commissioner Mick Fuller this morning said Ney went on to the street to ” kill more people” .
- Ney allegedly went on a stabbing rampage in Sydney’s CBD yesterday afternoon.
- ” And that is not a common theme for someone to then take the next step of coming into the streets of Sydney with a knife and killing people and threatening to kill people.
- Peers who went to school with the alleged stabber described him as a lonely child who didn’t seem to have many friends.
Read full article: news.com.au