- The skincare aisle is lined with products toting cannabis-derived ingredients from hemp seed oil to full spectrum CBD to cannabis sativa oil.
- The High Five Cannabis Facial Moisturizer is formulated with 20 percent cannabis sativa oil plus other nourishing ingredients like antioxidants, bioflavonoids, vitamins, and essential fatty acids like vitamin E, vitamin A, ubiquinone aka CoQ10, pomegranate, and more.
- Along with Nano CBD, it includes hydrating hyaluronic acid, alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), antioxidant rich ubiquinone aka CoQ10, vitamin C, and organic plant-based extracts.
- Crème de la Terre is a powerful anti-aging salve made by New Jersey-based brand, The CBD Skincare Co. The vegan and cruelty-free cream was developed with botanical ingredients such as full-spectrum CBD, alpha lipoic acid (ALA), vitamin K, and mushroom extract.
- Its Better Daze Ahead cushion cream marries CBD oil sourced from sustainably-farmed Colorado hemp with moisture-rich hemp and adaptogens like reishi mushroom, purple ginseng, and holy basil.
Read full article: livekindly.com